08-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #70
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Funny you should say that. I still remember a weed and alcohol induced discussion I had with my collegiate friend, Mike, on that matter. I don't remember how the conversation began, but at some point, he mentioned that it's wierd that we wash our hands after taking a piss, but not before. His reasoning was that after one showers in the morning, one's whole body is clean. Then, as one goes about one's day, one's hands encounter all manners of germs and grime. Then one goes to the loo to pee and grabs one heretofore clean willy with one's well traveled, hands, thereby transferring some share of the filth to what was a clean c*ck.

He further reasoned that his point was even more valid in warmer months when, as college kids, we wore pretty loose fitting garments, and not many of them -- boxers, pants, a shirt and shoes. Accordingly, in his mind, there was enough air flow to inhibit the growth of bacteria and whatnot. He concluded therefore, that at least in the summer, one should wash before peeing and wash after if one splashed.

For my part, I don't recall having any rebuttal. At that point in my life, and especially when I was stoned out of my mind, I was more the type, when I heard silly sh*t, to just say, "okay," and let the topic die. I also don't know what we discussed or did next. Most likely thing, given the weed, is (1) we went looking for food, or (2) we came up with some "brilliant" idea that would be the best thing since sliced bread, or (3) came up with a great solution to a problem our physics professor had posed.
But, when washing before touching what do you handle other than yourself to get onto another object after touching and washing? To wear loose garments or no garments at all is to be free.

You weren't smoking killer roach weed back then were you brah?

Last edited by Colt; 08-14-2013 at 10:20 PM..
Appreciate 0