Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
+ 1 on everything. I managed to catch the last fight of the prelims where Dave Andrews got a KO in the 3rd round. Awesome finish too. Kevin Gatelum reminds me of Ronnie from Jersey Shore He looked great tonight.

Condit looked really impressive, he was really putting on the pressure and I thought Kampman showed a lot of heart too.

Can't wait for Hendo v Pettis in a few days. Who you got?
I was shocked Dylan Andrews pulled of the KO, specially w/ a broken shoulder and after getting beaten badly for 2 1/2 rounds

man, i was stuck when they fought the first time. Both are in my top 5 fav fighters, so its really hard for me to pick. Gun to the head, i would go w/ Pettis, he's too good at everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
The more I watch cerrone, the more I think he past his prime. For such a good Muay Thai practitioner, he seems to be outstruck a lot. He seems to fall off his game plan and get into brawls or the other fighters game and not use his height and reach to his advantage. It's sad cause he's still one of my favorites.
I think he is still in his prime but its all mental w/ him. He needs to dedicate himself to mma and mma alone, he does too many side things to be able to train like all the guys in the top 10 do. But i agree, he's one of my favs as well and hate seeing him not do as well as I think he can

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeinBMW View Post
mma is amazing...i remember i used to watch cause it was cool to see guys fight and never really knew much else about the sport. but now...wow! I know eveything there is to it... i just love this support and love the up and coming new guys like rory mcdonald, conor mcgregor and etc...these guys are the new gen and boy are they a treat to watch
well said, although Rory's last fight, not so much Dude's a beast, he'll be back strong, heard he might be fighting Robby Lawler but not sure if its official and at what card
Appreciate 0