05-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #420
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Good to see xenophobia and Canada get along so well. So the idea of a crossover SUV is unique to BMW? I guess Toyota would be surprised to know that the recent surge in hybrid BMW's is just to reaffirm that BMW invented the hybrid too. Once BMW builds a motor with both direct and port fuel injection, it will be interesting to see you'll spin that as new technology when the Toyobaru already has it. If your hatred is this strong towards Japanese cars, I'd really hate to see your thoughts on the Koreans, who borrow ideas from the Japanese.
Pfuh, I don't talk about vehicle class man. This discusiion will go to the roots of who built the car and guess what, it wasn't the japanese.
SUV, whatever, regardless the fact BMW is building SAV not SUV. And yes, it is a difference between them, I hope is no need to go in there.
The single company I respect from japanese is Honda.
Toyota (aka Lexus) is very well known for copying design almost at indigo from germans, especially Mercedes.
It is not xenophobia (not that I really care about a such comment), this is the pure truth, japanese were incapable of bringing something true original in their design. Not to mention Totyota and Subaru's are the most ugliest p.o.s I've ever seen.

I have heard comments about Toyota reaching North Pole. Wow, surprize, at North pole the VW beetle boxer engine is running there in almost every working machine for almost 50 years. People should read before open their mouths.

Koreans who?

And BTW: "Borrow" is not synonym with "stealing".

Last edited by Teutonic; 05-10-2012 at 01:08 PM..
Appreciate 0