05-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #428
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Man, I give up...

Please, understand what you want... it's ok...
BTW: even in these two tests posted in here you can see, they were not even able to come up with an orginal color in this copy. Not to mention, M1 comparo is pointless form many points of view...

You know, some people just don't have eyes for some cars even if the COG is under the sea level. For me, some cars don't even exist. Can you live with it?
Understand what I want? You simply are clueless about the underpinnings of this car, saying it isn't revolutionary "because they are afraid not to hurt their "reliability image"."

We get it you don't like the styling or think it copies German cars. That is personal opinion and very much arguable.

Where you are completely wrong is stating this car is copy or brings nothing mechanically new the automotive industry. There is a reason why there is such a hype around this car. Either you haven't educated yourself about the car, or don't care too, or too ignorant to understand why this car is revolutionary to the car world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
You know, some people just don't have eyes for some cars even if the COG is under the sea level. For me, some cars don't even exist. Can you live with it?
Sure personal opinion is fine about what car you want in your garage.

But your are making blanket statements about this cars abilities and mechanical design that are not true.
Appreciate 0