Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 BMW 535 x-drive

Garage List
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
Not really a huge fan of the car, i liked the old ones more. But its a really nice car, and if you are looking for a jeep size vehicle its a good pick.

Although they are not really has fast as you would think. If you like it, go for it.
I do like the size and price of the SRT and I know it's a heavy car but it is still quite quick based on the reviews I've read. Have you driven one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM135iAM View Post
The Jeep SRT8 is a bad ass vehicle but for a $65K SUV I would rather spend 9K more and buy a Porsche Cayenne S. Or spend $3K less and get the Porsche Cayenne Diesel. Or I would seriously wait for the new Volvo XC90 to launch in four days and see what it's pricing is going to be. Just my input.
Yeah, I don't want a Cayenne S because I honestly believe they are under powered. Lowest Cayenne I would go for would be a GTS and those are around 100 stacks. Not a fan of Volvo's either. I am looking for something a little more rare that has flair (if that makes sense). Like a car I can buy off the lot that already looks special.

** you know what...I take that back. The Cayenne S isn't underpowered. I'm an idiot. With a bunch of options it's probably out of my price range.
Appreciate 0