09-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #942
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
lol as a software engineer, i have a lot of free time, so i read a lot of mma and nfl articles in my down time

I too hope we see a rejuvenated Rampage, i just dont like the way Jones has been acting lately. He's starting to come off a two-faced. In some interview he says how humble and religious he is, then another minute and he's talking shit like if this was Rampage v Rashard on TUF. Maybe he's just young and trying to figure out who he really is but he's coming off as fake and Rampage totally called him out on it and he didnt have much of an answer. Maybe getting KOed will get him back to where he used to be before he won the belt

I saw that GSP interview, he's such a great talent, I wish he still had that killer instinct he had early in his career. Maybe that GSP would have been interested in fighting Anderson. But to be honest, I dont want to see that fight anymore, Jones vs Anderson seems like the better match up. If Jones doesnt loose all his momentum this weekend, then maybe we see this fight by the end of next year
Appreciate 0