Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 CX

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 CX  [9.50]
2018 BMW X5  [0.00]
2018 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
Need help: Looking for new bolts...

So I did a MS stud conversion and got some Blox lugs but now my tire shop is telling me they wont do any work on the wheels (changing tires, balance etc) because of the conversion. I have used this tire shop for years and years on all of my cars and trust them so I don't really want to change tire shops.

I got a nail in my rear tire and I needed them to repair so I had no choice for the time being to swap back to OEM bolts. Only problem with this is that with my Forgestar F14's, the OEM wheel lock will not fit into the lug hole cut out in the wheel. The bolt itself fits but there is not enough clearance for the wheel lock key to turn it.

Im rolling on 4/5 bolts on each wheel right now and would like to get some different bolts. What are some recommendations for different bolts?
I was looking at these and they will work, I like the blue to match my paint and calipers... http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Mevius...IDYaAtBw8P8HAQ

Thanks guys

2023 BG G80 ///M3 COMP XDRIVE
Dinan CF Intake | Valvetronic SS Full Exhaust | AST Adjustable Springs | UNIT 17 Front Splitter | UNIT 17 Sideskirts | BC Forged HSC21 Wheels 20x10 et12 / 20x11 et12
Appreciate 0