United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
fake watch stop working at some point
dont waste $
sure they are cheap but i like my $300 automatic movement swatch better
If one doesn't service them regularly, all mechanical watches will stop working at some point. By the same token, if one does service them regularly, they will all keep working.

Note that "regularly" is a variable thing. It can be as often as every two to three years for some of the so-called "best" watches, and it can be the same period for some of the "less than 'the best' " watches.

I'm personally aware of at least a hundred fake watches that haven't ever been serviced and that are going strong after some six years. I know of these watches because they are owned by my staff on my projects in the PRC and because I have given quite a few as notional gifts to my colleagues back in the U.S. or offered them as "door prizes" at company team building events. Trust me, they are among the most popular "door prizes," and the people who win them are all very able to afford the aped watches, so the price isn't the driving factor to why they like them.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0