Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
It may have been a weak ass card but those guys in england got their money's worth. I dled the event and watched it just now. The show was really GOOD. Fantastic event!

you had super high knees, crazy spider crawling onto the back finishes, sold grappling transition displays and the ME was just great to watch.
the UFC really knows what they are doing, this was a virtually nameless card and people bitched... what happened? an outstanding night of FREE fights

There was only one boring fight the entire night but on the flip side we got to see a lot of up and comer fighters who put on a great show. Che Mills is nasty, I hope that dude works on his wrestling all day every day, cause if he can keep the fight standing, he is trouble for anyone at 170. Renan Barao really cemented himself as a top contender at 135, I dont think I've ever seen someone get someones back that fast. Alves looked great too but not sure if Adebi was all people were saying he was.

The Leben fight was good, sucks it ended early. Not sure if it was Chris who called off the fight or if it was his corner, cause he cleary wasnt done when the ref stopped it in the 2nd or maybe he knew he was bound to get KOed by Munos if it kept going, since he couldnt see
Appreciate 0