Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
OP should have downshifted to third and closed the gap in traffic
Yes, I could've made it happen but I had my family with me. You don't need a superior car just to prevent someone from cutting you off. I've seen a GTI prevent an e92 335is from cutting him off just by closing the gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
I agree. However, BMW drivers really aren't "TERRIBLE" around here.

But the WORST are the f**king box truck drivers. Those guys think they are in NASCAR or something with the way they attempt to draft of you. Then they pass, start going up a hill and go miserably slow. They swerve in and out not caring because it's not their personal truck and they know that if you hit them, nothing will happen to their vehicle however you are screwed. They use the exit lanes on the highway as a chance to jump in front of traffic and usually merge through the zebra lanes all the way at the end. They are the ones that drive me into INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one that I have noticed are corolla drivers. Completely clueless people
We truckers here in CA aren't that crazy...well except for this one guy who I presume to be SLEEPY on my way from San Francisco back down to LA. I passed him on the left (he was going 65 on a 65). As I was passing, I noticed he was getting closer and closer. When I was in front of him, I see him driving in 2 lanes and he wobbling back and forth.

Last edited by PopsnBurbles; 09-09-2013 at 06:24 PM..
Appreciate 0