View Single Post
      09-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #89
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

There is always a bigger picture ,

He could have done this on the IAA press day which would be in front of the auto industry elite?
Or he could have made his point outside the BMW hall at the Portalhaus which is a couple of miles away from the main entrance of the Messe.

But in situations like this and I don't know the exact situation here .
Sometimes there appears to be more ongoing than the owner is letting on when venting on a forum.

Some used to send me their problems via Forums which I have stopped doing because I will tell you why. Because on further investigation , solutions have been offered but refused with many not even contacting the dealer with a response. Some are also self- inflicted in regards to voiding their warranty.

Your first port of call and upmost responsibility lies with the dealership , they are responsible for the sale of your vehicle and its servicing. Then it will be referred to the distributor , only special cases would be taken straight to BMW AG but your distributor would intervene with your dealer in order to work to a solution.