View Single Post
      06-28-2015, 06:44 AM   #551
Senilsson
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Soon BMW

It's quite interesting to see what people drove before, tells a lot of where a person is in life imo.

My first car was a 93' 200sx S13 with a long, long mod list. Loved it, hated it, never anything in between. Kept it for almost five years.

My next car was also an S13, completely stock and just a fun daily driver.

After that I wanted something more refined so I got myself a '92 325 E36.
It was horrible, worst car I' ve ever owned hands down. Everything that can break, broke.. Sold it after a few months.

Next up was a '95 SAAB 900 Turbo with Viggen aero package with some minor mods, quite fun to be honest but was too harsh for a daily driver since I still had my S13.
So I sold it and bought a' 01 SAAB 9-3 instead. Completely stock but comfortable. Not very amusing in any way and at this time the Nissan was struggling I wanted something faster.

Which leads me into my '04 STI, awesome car but after a year I was fed up with the whole tuning-world, loud exhausts and crappy interiors..

I sold both the S13 and the STI and bought an 08 Audi A5 Coupe. Very refined and classy car.
Had it for two years and recently sold it. Best car I ever had, just smooth and reliable.

Right now I have a 2010 523 F10. It has a bit more space, even more refined and a lovely gearbox.

Last edited by Senilsson; 06-28-2015 at 06:55 AM..
Appreciate 0