Rep
Drives: 2013 X6

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Pompous? How so?

...faggoty? I haven't heard that word used in a while...and I'm still in High School.

I just don't like NASCAR shit. I'm entitled to my own opinion you know. I like designs that aren't in-your-face. I don't like the bright orange paint, and I really don't like rear wheel arch and the spoiler.

It's just not very tasteful to me. Sorry that I don't like your dope shit. Ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
And on a completely opposite note I love your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
its a built-from-scratch drag car that is (potentially) fast as fuck and has an m3 csl body, yet somehow, a bunch of stock 3 series drivers for some reason think theyre tastes are too dignified to be interested in it because its so "un-BMW". People are so antagonistic and nit-picky on this board its ridiculous. Few people here are genuinely into things automotive and are just douchey badge whores that think theyre King Dinagling because they drive, ZOMG!!!1..a bmw, and are more concerned with what compensation they should demand from their dealer for not including free floormats.

The paint is a supposedly a 1973 csl color - very bmwish. The rear wing isnt a damn ricer accessory, its functional - its not about being "tasteful". I guess the roll cage isnt shaped the way you would prefer either?

Im with you, Im not into nascar either (although this isnt a stock car), but I can still look at things like this and say "hm, never seen anything like that before, thats pretty cool".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
ive always been a fan of yours as well. yours and cantc0pes are both dope - theyre similar.

I swear, we need a "Kiss and make-up" sub-forum.