08-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #42
mithiral67
That guy
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
I have lost 60 lbs so far with mostly cardio, I used to run 5 days out of the week, and I ran a total of 4 miles a day with one 20min break in between.

I just recently started weight lifting and doing AB's. I have been do this for about 2 months, In my experience I have gained muscle cuts and looks. My chest has also become a little stronger. My thighs and legs are probably in the best condition ever because of my running.

What is bothering more now is my love handles, I have look buff or what ever you call it, but my love handles suck dick, I need help with those too. I want to work on my handles 7 days a week.
How old are you? If your getting close to 30 or older, those bastards are the last to go. Sounds like you lost a decent amount of weight. I would pick up a little more lifting to put on more muscle if thats you're goal. Only time will work those love handles off.

Also, the more weight you lose, the better your body will get at using energy, meaning more sacrifices to get the same results. Make sure your goals are reasonable and wont push you so hard you burn out and give up all together.

Never use a diet or workout plan that you can't see yourself keeping up in the long run. Yes, if you push it hard in the short run to get some immediate results, but you will have to work as well to maintain it.
Appreciate 0