09-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #67
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
Well of course you need to use it responsibly thats basically what I've been saying. You are looking for the negatives too much. You are biased lol.

I believe alcohol should be illegal, but if people choose to use it that is their choice. I do not drink because I know about the health problems it causes, and also most people that drink spend alot of time by the toilet. There is proof that alcohol is harmful. With all the studies that the government has done to show marijuana is harmful they have yet to come up with any real evidence. If I found any real proof that marijuana was harmful, I would stop using it.
I'm acknowledging them, someone has to. When you have people in this thread claiming marijuana smoke "can actually help your lungs because user tend to hold there deep breath longer and that helps increase the capacity of your lungs. I never seen anything saying it can cause cancer", someone has to be a voice of reason and bring us back to reality.

Again, you're going on with "government has tried to show they are harmful...". I just showed you two documents outlining the chemical make-up of marijuana smoke which shows it contains carcinogens. There are plenty of studies on the effects of marijuana use inhibiting learning and brain development. I like how none of that qualifies as "proof" but a youtube documentary is "proof" that it cures cancer. Do you see the double standard? This is what's known as Special Pleading.

To be clear, I don't think marijuana is overly harmful. Definitely, not more harmful than other things people do to themselves. But when you start professing that there are NO NEGATIVE effects at ALL and THAT IT CURES CANCER, you start losing support for your cause.

Marijuana and Alcohol can be dangerous if used irresponsibly. And I believe they should be legal. People should be able to use substances responsibly and assess the risks for themselves.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0