View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #1239
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
Dear god not this shit again. Here comes another 30 pages about every random diesel on the market; I might as well start linking articles to Cayenne diesels, Golf GTDs and GL Blutecs to save you the time and effort.

Here's a thought: wait a few months, stop bumping the thread every other hour, and let the manufacturers make their announcements.
Unfortunately, you can't mention a single lightweight diesel engined driver's car... and that's the REAL problem: so much about fuel efficiency and not a single diesel lightweight REAL sports car. So, fear no more... because besides the Volkswagen Bluesport concept there's few examples to write home about.

As for your thought, well... here's mine: the manufacturers, with some healthy exceptions, are more concerned to whatever sells better in China right now.

That's why I just love the likes of Toyobaru and Alfa Romeo 4c... what can say, I just want them to be perfect, so some diesel engined car like one of those is mandatory! Please listen to the man, listen to the man... it's never too much

Last edited by GoingTooFast; 05-21-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Appreciate 0