09-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #153
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Thats nice! I guess thats why it got beat by a 335 at VIR but then I won't bring that up cause someone will scream about the driver of the M was drunk and high and weighed 400lbs and the gravity of the planet was low and whatever else they can think of.. Bottom line I don't want a corvette I don't want or need an ///M I think they're nice and I used to own a E46 ///M3 but sorry they're not lightyears ahead of the 335 and that fine cause it's what I wan't but don't come here yapping off about how we're just Ricer's and whatever else BS you said cause I don't /won't talk shit about how a Z4 or any M will get mopped up by a Porsche I'm just saying be proud you have a nice beautiful ///M but don't think it's "Far" superior above our cars cause it's not I don't care what brochure you read that in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
true your right but you get my point I don't go around disrespecting M cars and you know as well as I do there alot more M owners hating on 335 owners your like one in 5 on the internet lol...Just look at M5 board sooooo cocky
2 Things...never said my car was far superior to a 335i. It's different and each car has its advantages. And I've never hated on the 335i. Just the adolecent attitudes of the drivers on this board...

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0