View Single Post
      02-27-2024, 07:13 AM   #15
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

bro I understand your venting but you will NEVER win, people rather be righteous then follow the law. They rather enforce feelings then the law.

these people vent that people are speeding through school zones, yet when they are late they will speed up under the guise my children are late.

the camp in left lane saying they are already going over the speed limit, "and you aren't getting anywhere faster" I normally pass and cruise the fastest in the right lane in slightly heavier traffic go figure lol

they will drive with their high beams on at night claiming they can't see and they did it for safety

people will continue to claim that they require consent when being filmed publicly.

The double parking in cities is astounding due to delivery services yet everyone does it and it isn't enforced.

the number of fake paper plates in philly has made it the wild wild west. I could literally drive without tags for years and no one would blink an eye. "They are trying their best to get their plates, you know how hard it is to even purchase a car, on no maybe they had two jobs, have some sympathy"

everything you said in your post are cop out that play to emotion than logic and like below you will chastised for being a "not courteous" human. which is an opinion at the end of the day

Alas majority rather virtue signal then follow the law. people want their emotions enforced and ever since the 2020 our country has become very polar. I don't believe everyone is like this and 50% or more agree with reasonableness and follow the law, but they are silenced by the petulant whining of these common courtesy righteous people.

Just let it be. Nothing will ever change
Appreciate 3