09-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #77
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by els_86 View Post
Did I act childish with the statements I made? Yes. However, I didn't appreciate the cop talking down to me and giving me a lecture so my anger just came out a little.

This cop was lecturing me and talking down to me like I did something terribly wrong. I was driving to a tennis tournament I was playing in, early in the morning not bothering anyone. I simply passed someone not going much over the limit and I get pulled over and get a lecture from this condescending cop. He was very condescending and it wasn't necessary. This is my third ticket in 10 years, and all of them were no points tickets. The first two I owned up to them, but this one was honestly bullshit and the cop was an asshole.
You're right, it was BS. It should have been a speeding ticket.

Maybe he was an asshole, but you started it. Funny how you can be an asshole but the cop can't react to you in the same manner. Seems you've got a little growing up to do.

How did you do in the tournament?