View Single Post
      06-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I attended the event it was nice for the part that BMW NA. had organized. They gave you free food, a nice BMW logo cap and gave us the new 650i conv. to drive. I enjoyed the overall experience until I asked to see if I can test drive the 2011 comp. pkg M3 coupe.

At which point they introduced me to this sales rep. from the dealership. He made up some lie how they do not have any M3's in stock right now except the one that is stuck in the middle of the showroom.

On my way out when I was leaving I went towards the back side where they had not one but 3 brand new M3's. Too sad because he just lost some future business from me.

As long as the manufacturer does some thing it stays classy as soon as it goes into the hand of the stealership. It goes down the drain. By the way the interior on the new 6er blows away the 7er and 5er. It is by far the best executed luxury interior in the entire lineup. The NAV screen felt like it was huge. As for the rest it sort of reminded me as if I was driving a F10 550i. Nice and fast but not agile by any stretch of imagination.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0