View Single Post
      12-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #96
tofu-
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Jet Black/Coral Red

most of the people so up the ass about claiming bmw is the best are the ones who spent every last dollar they had to purchase their 3 series, then usually blow 95% of every weekly paycheck trying to modify it. it is kind of like napoleon syndrome, minus the short stature. severe inferiority complex.

they invested so much money (according to their standards) and effort into their car, that the mere idea that something else may be better or equal is scary and stings like a salted wound.

i mean, i get the idea behind elitism. it is in human nature and programmed into society. but when you're so low on the totem pole, it just comes off as laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo335i View Post
I don't see why some of you are so hostile about other brands. I like infiniti's and many American cars. I think if you're a car enthusiast, then you should learn to appreciate other cars. At least GM, Ford and Chrysler are finally trying to catch up and building some pretty sweet cars. I understand if you don't care for the styling...but give credit where credit is due. Ford in particular is doing great. And Germans love Fords as well as other fast american cars....why is that if some of you think they are so superior?
Appreciate 0