View Single Post
      10-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Prestige Spectra Photosync Tint Installed

Don't see many reviews on this type of tint since it is new, so thought I would throw in my own.

This is a new type of tint that uses nano coating and is better than all the other brands blah blah blah you can read more at http://www.prestige-films.com/auto_photosync.shtml.

Since I live in Texas, I care most about the heat rejection properties, and this tint seems to have it. When it is sunny outside, it turns darker to provide more protection against the heat.

I got 55% put on because the 35% after SAC + OEM tint goes below the 25% texas limit, and the 45% wasn't in stock. The 55% has the best of everything since it blocks better than the darkest tint of other tint brands, and it is extremely easy to see out of at night. With the OEM, and SAC, its more around 33% tint. The fan in my car runs at much lower speeds now .

I got the tint put all around, except for the front windshield.

A big shout out to Speed Shield in DFW, Texas (specifically Addison). Trey is a great guy, and they let me wait while they installed it. They were awesome at answering all of my questions, and I will definitely return back to them in the future. They do a lot of clear bra as well, and there was another C7 owner in there setting up his appointment for that. 10/10 stars! The quality of the tint install looks great! I was a bit worried because of the dots and corvette flags in the rear, but as you will see in the picture, that was no issue for them!

Feel free to ask any questions