Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Wow... couldn't watch the fight live but stayed away from the results. I was blown away by this card. The Diego v Melendez fight was unreal. So much heart from both fighters. I have a lot more respect for Diego, win or lose he puts it all on the line. He kept going forward without any fear of being knocked out. This was one of the best fights I've ever seen. I was literally on the edge of my seat.

The Cormier fight was good too, I think he will be a real force at LHW. But I do get the feeling that he tries to get by on points instead of finishing the fight. He seemed to outclass Big Country everywhere.

My heart nearly exploded in my chest when the JDS v Cain fight started. Cain took a couple hard shots in the opening seconds but he implemented a smart game plan. JDS couldn't catch a break but he looked dangerous when he had some space. It was really hard to see JDS take that punishment though. The fight was brutal. I like both fighters but that fight was really one sided. JDS is a warrior though but Cain is too good at the moment.

I agree with a lot of people, that was probably one of the best cards I've ever seen. All the fights delivered. The Dodson KO was awesome too. I didn't catch any of the prelims but I heard Lombard Ko'd Nate.
yea, I like DC but I see what you're saying about playing it safe but big country had the one punch KO power so maybe he was trying to stay away but he did hit Nelson i few times really hard, where a normal human might have gone down

def watch the Prelims, 7/8 were really good, the other was ok but not as good as the rest on the card
Appreciate 0