View Single Post
      09-23-2013, 06:21 AM   #156
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
If that is true it is a sad day that BMW will not take care of a customer. The man spent a lot of money on that car brand new. He could have been a repeat customer.

It is sad anytime a business treats its customers so poorly. A good practice is to always make customer feel special and take care of them. It earns you repeat business.

I hope BMW takes care of this mans issues. It is bringing them lots of negative press.
It's not. BMW offered to compensate for replacement parts but the customer ignored them.

The result is what nearly everybody complains on a forum about, even though they have been offered solutions which the customer either rejects? Or does not even bother to get back to their supplier and then take to discuss it publicly on a forum because they have had the hard bargain and the dealer and company has washed their hands of it. A good majority of these are self- inflicted when they resort to discussing their story publicly.

I have had some enquiries here which collate to the above.