View Single Post
      12-08-2023, 01:41 PM   #16
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: GT3 + M2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3PO View Post
I’m upper middle class, by no means am I rich. This “loophole” is available to anyone, not just wealthy people. I live in Colorado, where we have shitty roads that are coupled with ridiculously high registration and insurance costs. Within reason anything I can do to save on these costs would be welcomed, for perspective the registration is going to run me around $2-$2.5K. Insurance with no accidents, an 800 credit score and bundled with my home is $3K per year. My taxes are actually not terrible as I live in an unincorporated part of the county I reside in.

I don’t understand why there is hate for this? I don’t know anyone in my circle of people who doesn’t feel like Colorado has a shakedown scam with regards to reg/insurance costs, this includes people all over the income spectrum.
i agree. why should i pay the same property taxes as some company with 7 honda civics on their employee/rental fleet? those cars are causing more traffic congestion, and damaging roads with the mileage+ pollution. while a 200k car that does 1500 miles a year doesn't harm anything. doesn't seem fair.

why shouldn't a baseball card or audio equipment collector have to pay 2% a year on that collection? its still personal property

2018 Porsche GT3 6MT
2021 M2C DCT
Previous: Ferrari 458 | R35 GTR | F80 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | Scion FRS

Last edited by Humdizzle; 01-12-2024 at 11:08 AM..
Appreciate 1
goat30i146.00