Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc3456 View Post
Waste of money!
You know nothing!

Finally BMW doing something right and getting back some excitement into the brand. Cannot wait to see what they come up with. I loved watching those films and it motivated me to get a BMW in the first place! So excited.
They should just build better and more innovative cars. Lately they turboed all M cars which is a cheap way to keep up in the HP war. Model after model their cars look the same - hard to tell the difference between old and new, I.e. 7er, 3er new 5er. Most of their tech is what others already have. They basically copy others. No wonder they need Hollywood's help.

Look at what Americans are starting to do. Inexpensive but sporty and powerful cars. The engine in the Shelby 350 is a work of art. Whereas BMW m got a moded 3 liter i6 from the 3er. M's used to get their own engines but not anymore.... I m still a BMW fan but man the completion shows them how to get things done or else they will loose and the movie won't help. Just saying.