View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #80
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I thought about that, but thought it could past under the guise of discussion on the topic.. anyways I thought you would at least be entertained

I was temporarily feeling really confident, so I replied her early msg which said "Hi" after I had said "good afternoon".. all missed and seperated by a few hours

So I said: "Nice pic!" after I saw she upload a new pic (which ofcourse i had already seen on her IG..)

Oh shit. I feel like an idiot.. now she is going to just group me in with the hundreds of admirers she has... DUP!#@%@#$^

Heaven to hell in a heartbeat.

Don't relax for a second.. this is going to be hard work.

Also now I understand the 'shit tests' women give to screen guys .. basically you can't be over confident and you definitely can't worship her... fuck, hope I haven't ruined my chances..
Too late, She already got the "you worship her" feeling.
What you have to do now is make her chase after you.
What's the best way to do this?

Here's what you gotta do, by all means find any other attractive girl (co-worker, stranger, friend) doesnt matter, find another very attractive woman and take pics with her that appears like you two are in a relationship or like each other... post it on IG or where ever you can get her attention.

From reading your posts, it sounds like she is a bit arrogant. To her, you're just "another" guy who compliments her.

So prove to her that you're not just another guy. Act as if, you have another girl and couldn't care any less.