View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #81
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2k9 View Post
Ok man, here's some legit advice: you gotta get out more and start dating regularly. You're hung up on a girl you've never met and that will scare off a girl in a heartbeat. When you meet a girl who's top notch, you've got to be interested, confident, but not dependent and stalkerish. There's a fine line...well maybe it's more like a big fat line. You're obsessing over every little detail of how you said hello, which is a little pathetic. But it's ok, you can build up to being a stud. You've gotta start somewhere.

But the only way to enhance your mojo is to get out there and experience some success and failure and build up your confidence. Start with some easier targets (you know what I mean) to build confidence.
I'm definitely totally rusty. I met this chick I didn't care for a week ago.. she wasn't even that hot and I did not go well.
Is it in my best interests if it want this girl seriously for long-term, to hold off meeting her until I have my game up to standard?
She's only staying in hk for a week more probably then back to Thailand.. I see she came twice in the last yr..
I don't mind playing the long game, I have the patience.. just how do I keep up some level of contact so I have a chance to work up her interest?
Appreciate 0