DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
I agree 100%. Josh is a great wrestler, and I really dont think there is a better wrestler in the UFC than him! But at the same time its not all wrestling when you have to try to wrestle and box at the same time it is a whole different story. Koscheck is getting better at it, and I think he will keep growing. GSP on the other hand is the best all around guy hands down. He may not be the best boxer, or the best wrestler, but he is the best when you combine the two.

In the last fight GSP really didnt do that much damage to Koscheck and I believe one or two judges even gave Josh a round. I think both fighters have grown since that point, we will just have to see who puts it all together on that night!! Should be a good one
I agree, the best thing about both of them is their character, they are both really good dudes and respect each other as it should be. I think Kos's hands are def getting better!