View Single Post
      01-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #145
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
You haven't been exactly accurate for some while now.. All we hear now is a marketing B.S on an enthusiast forum. But I understand, you are a pawn in BMW's hands good luck man and it's really tough to be in your shoes right now It's just a matter of time
Why is it tough to be in my shoes at the moment?
Sorry but I am in Asia constantly regarding BMWi and I am seeing how appreciated and excited customers are about the i3 and i8 and seeing how other customers act regarding other new models such as the M3 and M4 (Austin Yellow will be popular in China) .

And where are we as a company? A leader. Innovator ,We control the momentum. We might be second in the USA, but we are still no1. And sales in nearly all markets have grown in 2013 because of new products. We expect a very good 2014 Because there is a lot of new models arriving and we will have full sales runs globally on cars that were launched just before the close of the year.

Then we have new MINI on sale and Rolls-Royce which we have just unveiled the Ghost V Specification. A Wraith powered Ghost with over 600PS.
Attached Images