View Single Post
      03-26-2014, 11:00 PM   #45
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

I love the concept (idea) of it. I like the headlights, old school front grill, the taillights, BMW emblem on the C-pillar, and the wheels and stance.

That said the first thing that popped into my head (and already mentioned earlier in this thread) is Dodge Challenger. When looking at it as a whole, the shape is definitely too much Challenger. But the details are beautiful.

The interior is interesting with the blend of new and old. It's just a design render of course, and will never end up that way, but I'm not sure about it. I think it would be cool to have a more modernized interior with that classy touch. But I'm no designer and it's easy to be a critic.

Overall it's got my interest insofar as how this develops and if BMW will build something like this.

And, just to balance out the "put a V8 / V10 / V12 / V16 / Jet Turbine Engine in it" crowd ... I'll say, put a 1.5L 3-cyl Turbo in there, slap an electric motor on it, a carbon fiber tub, and make it the i6! (Just kidding I don't really care).

A classic reborn should have an NA BMW i6 though, should it not? That's quickly becoming a classic of its own

Appreciate 0