View Single Post
      09-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
matthew721
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i

any body eat RAW foods only here? need recipes :-)

did a quick search and found a few posts on eating some raw foods, but i'm wondering if anybody is strictly raw foods only.

I'm vegetarian, but here recently i tried strictly raw for 21 days, trying to eat as natural as possible, no cooking whatsoever or anything processed. It was a great experience 21 days ended yesterday, i'm 5'10 and was at 203, now 192, i have an athletic body type, but i still need to work on my fat percentage being i have a love handle for my fiancé still

my raw diet was 3-4 fruits in the morning, and salad for lunch and dinner, mixing it up with seaweed wraps, lettuce wraps w/alvocado, dressings was using only lime, and various seeds (pumpkin, sesame, walnut etc) a lot of water. I make my own almond milk by soaking and blending.

So looking for different ideas? i've found a few good websites, if anybody here has any input, websites, recipes, to create some variety, would be great. i did find a good mashed potatoes made with cauliflower! very good and trying to incorporate a dehydrator as well. i've seen some raw lasagna! anybody have experience with this? pine nuts/ cashews. Kelp? nutritional yeast? Thanks in advance for any input
Appreciate 0