Thread: Lakers!!!!
View Single Post
      10-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #1071
sensi09
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: .

It was fun watching the reserves play the whole 4th quarter. With dwight and kobe, that's something that wouldn't happen last year...even when they questioned dantoni about it during a comeback.

Nash might not be 100% or just the good part of 40, but he needs to shoot more. They didn't seem to swing the ball to nash much if they were covered or for open looks.

It'll be interesting to see who finishes the game down the line. It'll change for sure, but I see a typical lineup of gasol, nash, farmar, nick young/wesley johnson (depending on matchups) and I guess kaman. The odd guy out is meeks on some nights maybe (I really dread when he takes a shot off the dribble). It's great to go 11 deep, but when there's limited time with lots of player fighting for contracts next year there's bound to be a little bickering...tight knit group or not.

Oh and not a huge clipper fan, but nice to see deandre jordan playing down the stretch. I just watched the game in spurts, but I don't remember him posting up much. Griffin's post moves are still limited

And good bye to all the laker bandwagoners....and many of the haters
Appreciate 0