View Single Post
      09-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #6
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Because with a BMW you can. You can do some things that most of the cars can't. Because you know that you can do it, so you are doing it.
I am not an agressive driver but I am fast. However, if people signal their intention I am very polite and regardless I don't like to brake, I do it. I also allow others to get in trafic when they can't. However, I am not a nice guy when you cut my line and you make me brake because you are a smart a$$, or when you try to get in regardless you have a "yeld" sign. In other words I am nice if you are nice and I am not nice when you are not nice. Respect if you want respect.
I use the signal anytime regardless how fast I am going, it is a part of the beautiful act of driving. A good driver must know how to drive elegant and blend beautiful in traffic. And I watched the BMW owners lately and they do use the signal, but I think that some people just don't want to see it.
The main problem is that many drivers become agressive when they see a BMW, out of the blue they want to be better, they have something to prove. Usually, that ends with a humiliating situation for them, and that just help increase their hate towards BMW. But that is their problem not ours, right?
I am driving in the same manner all the time, regardless of the car, bavarian, english or japanese.
People just see us diferent because that is what they want to see.
But heck, let them be, they must exist too...

Last edited by Teutonic; 09-21-2013 at 12:59 AM..
Appreciate 0