tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21 View Post
Haha.

They were referring to the logo on the box against the brown. They let the backers vote if they wanted to box in the bare wood, grey or brown. Brown ended up winning out - with the condition that the logo have more contrast

You can see what they were talking about compared to the grey(that lost).

[pic deleted]

The logo kind of got lost in the brown finish and more than one person commented on it, so the Zelos guy said he'd fix it.

Also, the Zelos guy is insanely accommodating. It's gotten to the point where other backers and telling him not to add anymore stuff (he was also toying with the idea of embossing each leather roll with the person's initials). They are worried it's going to push production out too far and that he won't make enough money. ...
I can see visually what you/they meant. My mind remains dumbfounded why one would care about the logo on a box that will end up in the trash or stuffed in the back of a closet.

It's funny what folks think about packaging. There's a thread on WUS that I started recently about packaging. (http://forums.watchuseek.com/f381/wa...g-1004198.html) I'm having a good laugh at some of the comments.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0