09-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #21
Signal513
Sarging 24/7
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, C300, Audi Q7

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormzusmc View Post
Crossfitters injuring themselves...? No way?! That's because they don't focus on proper form....

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fit...-benefits.aspx

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fit...ect-squat.aspx

Please continue to tell me that all these body builders you know who can't walk through door ways etc. Some may have decreased range of motion sure, if you're Jay Cutler....Most educated body builders will use proper stretching, rolling, recovery, massage, techniques, this will actually improve range of motion. Simply being alive is tough on your body lol but dead is worse.

Actually lifting weights improves bone density, improper form can however be bad on your bones/ligaments/joints if you don't listen to your bodies signals.

Pyolometrics and isometrics are apart of a good fitness plan. Cardio in some forms can be great, but recovery is just as important. I'm sure you know that running in long distances can be bad for you, paddling can give you tendonitis....

Now doing the same light weights or same heavy weights won't yield you the best results. Keeping your body guessing so it can adapt is what it needs. Otherwise it will get used to the same old light weights, same old heavy stuff...That's how you get better by challenging your body, giving it something to change for. There is a use for light weight....It's to change up your routine. Lifting heavy will increase your muscle, which in turn will help you in the long run, it will assist in injury prevention later down the road.

Nuts and avocados are calorie dense indeed. I'm not talking about having 6 of them a day with a jar of peanut butter.
Again I will defer to Mercola.com

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-benefits.aspx

Dairy is going to give you a bigger "gut" bloated feeling, cutting it out is best and replacing it with other types of calories, IE the fats I was talking about.

You have to take a ton of low quality fish oil to have any effects of Mercury poisoning. I take pharmacy grade liquid, not gel caps, but actual liquid. Some believe that Krill oil is better.

It does all boil down to what you want to do.

From someone who is:
30 years old
69"
190lbs
14% BF
1RM
Squat 535
DL 535
Bench 325
3 mile run fastest in 19:43
24 Pulls ups

My advice...constantly change, never have a routine but focus on the heavy compound lifts, eat well, don't skip the fats. Take a solid multi. Know your calories in and calories out. SLEEP!
Good points. If there was anything I could do better is SLEEP! I am dreafull at it for whatever reason.

That said, and back on topic. I've used Oxyelite Pro (original stuff) with great results. Although the original mix is becoming hard to find these days.