View Single Post
      08-20-2013, 12:52 AM   #16
funkle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 M Coupe

I could probably go on for pages, but my top ones are:

-People who don't signal to change lanes. Particularly if it is as they cut me off.

-I pull up the a 4-way stop first, and another guy gets there a a second later, and runs the stop sign because I'm already stopped. Usually no real inconvenience, it's just the principle of it. But sometimes the crazy buss drivers in my city do this and make a turn so I'm stuck behind them - this really pisses me off.

-Someone tooling along in the fast lane at a slow pace, causing a huge traffic jam.

-Basically, as George Carlin said it, anyone who is going faster, or slower than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrob126 View Post
The moron in the fast lane that won't get the F out of your way, even though there's nobody in the middle lane! They must feel..." I'm in the fast lane, and here I am a stayin!! This is mainly when i drive from Vegas to CA! I love em!!
One of the coolest driving experiences I ever had was when we rented a car in the south of France. Some of the best road etiquette I've ever seen. People are vigilant about keeping out of the left lane, probably because there used to people coming up at 120. It was just a whole different level there, wonderful espresso & cheese at the rest stops, gas pumps that can fill a car in less than a minute. Very cool. Unfortunately I was driving a 60hp diesel.

Last edited by funkle; 08-20-2013 at 01:06 AM..
Appreciate 0