View Single Post
      08-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #14
bga23
Dirty old man
Rep
Drives: 2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
So, I know there's no shortage of folks here who are just dying to rant and rave, so here's your thread for it.

It just irritates me when other drivers:
  • On the highway, pull out of the right lane because they are going 2.5 mph faster than the guy in front of them, who was going at exactly the speed limit, and take the next 15 minutes to pass the SOB. Such folks seem only to need to do that when they can see me approaching from behind and know damn well I'm going to be past them in 20 seconds.
  • Won't signal a turn until they have to stop at the light and there's no dedicated left or right turn signal. So now, there's a line of folks stuck behind them while they wait for traffic (left turns) or pedestrians (right turns).
  • Move in front of me (or someone else) in rush hour traffic, without increasing their speed, when it's clear I was going faster than they to begin with, and then step on the brake.
  • Double park/stand and leave nobody behind the wheel.
  • An emergency services vehicle clearly having no patient in the back is driving slower than I am.
  • Someone parallel parks so that what would have been two spaces can only be used by one. It doesn't bother me at all when folks do that in shopping center lots because, aside from Christmastime, there're always more than enough parking spaces.
Essentially, when someone gets in your way.
Appreciate 0