View Single Post
      08-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #11
E90Alex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansiepooh View Post
I agree with you there it is an outstanding family car, but the sheer size of the car is a lot bigger than what my wife is comfortable with. It has all the driving aid and such, but it is huge.

And the fact that she backed it up into a pole while the rear sensor + camera warning were going off. I never laughed so hard before.

Oh and trust me I gave those dealership a piece of my mind. A lot of those high-line dealership would prejudge me before I speak. When we were looking for my wife's car almost every dealership we went to wouldn't let us test drive the car she was interested in (Cayman, F-Type, Ghibli). It really irritated me. I should start carrying my business card and bank statement around
If you ever decide to consider the ghibli or cayman again you should go to the Auto Gallery (Calabasas for Maserati and Woodland Hills for Porsche)

I can give you the name of a good salesman, he let me test drive the boxster, boxster S, and got me a test drive in the Ghibli from Calabasas as well. (I am approaching 2 years out of undergrad and look super young).
Appreciate 0