View Single Post
      09-26-2014, 04:04 PM   #60
s4play
Car Tuning Geek
United_States
Rep
Drives: too many rides....

I just saw this thread before I posted mine or I would have added it here....

been shopping the Panamera GTS vs. Cayenne GTS in the pre-owned market and it seems the Pana is holding about $20k more in resale value than the SUV cousin, why?

Both cars are around $120k new but it seems the used Cayenne's with similar miles are around $60k while the Pana is in the high $80's still. I'm thinking it might be due to the PDK tranny in the Panamera?

I'm in the minority but I love the menacing look of the Panamera. I test drove the M5 as a comparison and it's really a night and day difference. I don't know how Porsche engineers do it but when driving the Panamera, you FORGOT it has two rear doors and a massive hatch area. The car just feels like a sports car. The M5 has no soul.

Never even compared to the CLS, not my type of car. The RS7 is too expensive since those are too new and command $120k even used right now.

P.S. I have a R8 v10 and if only that car had two more rear seats it would be a PERFECT car, seriously. (I'm a dad with 2 toddlers so I must have rear seat space in my DD hence looking at the two P-cars to replace my s4)
15 Ferrari 458 Spider
Appreciate 0