02-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #49
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai 302 View Post
Except Mercrdes offers its customers cars like the SLS AMG and V12/black series models of most of their top cars. Audi on the other hand has a V10 supercar and the S8. What does BMW have?

If Mercedes and Audi are going downmarket they are also going upmarket at the same time. If BMW "needs" money from FWD vehicles to build higher end cars, then where is the new 8 series, Z8 or M1? Instead we BMW fans get a 3cyl "me too" sports car that will get walked by Mustangs and Camaros.
BMW i8 doesnt qualify? maybe you should read some reviews on it before you open mouth....

the last M3 had an M3 GTS.. I guess that doesnt count either.

And just because the models you are asking for (that you likely won't be buying) right now aren't immediately available.. .... doesnt mean that there are not other models coming. What's to say the M division won't play with the i8 and bring out an M version? Keep in mind that the BMW philosophy for M is to improve on an underlying model..

Personally.. I could care less if BMW makes a halo car that I will never be able to afford. I want them to make sport sedans and sports cars that I *can* afford. Like the one I already own....

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 02-13-2014 at 01:19 PM..
Appreciate 0