08-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #2080
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
man, good call on Overeem, this card is so stacked I kinda had forgotten he was on. I want to see how he looks at the weigh-in (4pm EST), he looked like a body builder against Brock and kinda pudgy against Big foot. Think depending on how he looks, whether I pick him or Browne

A better punching Shogun is a scary thing, hope his cardio is up to par, if so, this may be the end of Sonnen

Faber is the best 135er other than Cruz and Barao (and of course, our cars ), Yuri is a hot prospect, going to be a sick fight!
I just saw a photo of Overeem and he looks no where near as big as what he used to be. Travis Browne actually looked bigger than him. I think he looked the biggest when he fought Lesnar and there were suspicious circumstances surrounding why he couldn't submit a blood test.

I hope Shogun knocks out Chael. That would be awesome. I hope he still utilises his kicks though as that's a big part of his game.

Agree with you on Faber, he's definitely one of the best and always in the mix. Have not heard too much about Yuri though.

Pretty stacked card. It's going to be a good one.
Appreciate 0