08-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #182
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
This guy can lick my balls with his statistics! Everyone knows people with means(in any arena) wont put up with other peoples shit! We enjoy our cars, and have the tools necessary to fuck with people on the road if they are being assholes(power/handling if applicable to your model). I most often drive between DC and NYC area where all people suck on the road(generally). If your ass is sitting in the left lane just hanging out, Im cutting you off! If you are in a crosswalk listening to your I-pod or texting away just not giving a fuck, Im gonna scare the shit out of you!

DC hands down has the worst traffic in the country. I treat the road like an amusement park! Fuck you if you wanna text your friends and then wanna honk at me for passing you. I pay my taxes, and can drive however I want where I want...If a cop stops me (which never happens thanks to my V1) they will get the same answer(+ Sorry sir, please write me a ticket so I can be on my way)

The other day, some BS traffic started In DC because morons cant merge... So I pulled in the "red lane" (which is only open on rush hour otherwise its a shoulder, yeah right!) Going about 40mph some douche cuts me off in a camaro, because he was to poon-tang to do it himself...so using the incredible agility of my 335, I had to dive in the spot he came out of, pass 2 other cars through some cones and weave back over( which was fairly effortless for me)(no construction was even close so no one was in danger) Once I was in front of him I slammed on my brakes to mess with him, LOL he skidded out and proceeded to to honk and flash his lights...Then the road opened up and he tried to race me, but his attempts to get in front were futile LOL...He then proceeded to follow to my house where I had to stop and draw my pistol(I live in VA and am CCW) I laughed in his face... Moral of the story...Dont fuck with Bimmer drivers! Especially in VA! and watch out for DoVE1, 2, and 3 if you are a lolly-gagging moron, which Im sure none of you are. Have a nice day, and safe driving everyone!
I think you just corroborated the WSJ clip...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0