Thread: E-Cigarettes
View Single Post
      07-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #26
wuzupfoo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3; G30 540i

I would say they are relatively odorless. There is a faint smell of whatever flavor you're vaping but not very strong at all. Also it doesn't linger on stuff so its not like cig smoke where you know immediately that person is smoking or not.

These things are blowing up in popularity, not literally lol!, in So Cal. Ive been on it since April and though I agree its definitely not the same, my strategy on switching over was pretty effective, Im actually more addicted to the e-cig than to regular cigs. I know this cause every once in awhile I will smoke a real one and it leaves me unsatisfied and wondering why I even bothered. I just don't get the satis anymore which is great!

Btw the way I did it was basically increase the comparable nicotine dosage on a e-cig. I was already trying to cut down and was smoking ultra lights so when I started to vape I started with the 12 mg. This gave me quite the nic buzz and soon I found myself searching for the vape instead of the usual ultra light cig. Now after a couple months of that I have brought it back down to 6mg. Im starting to experiment (mix my own solution) and slowly lower dosage so eventually the goal is to vape with no nicotine at all. At which point Im hoping to get rid of this habit completely.
Appreciate 0