12-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #34
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdss6 View Post
Thanks for the information about your camera. You are getting great results, and I expected to hear about a fast lens, but on a full frame DSLR. Sounds like a very good camera for cars.

I'm also looking forward to seeing your photos from the Louwman Museum. Please include whatever you took of the Can-Am cars. I think their McLaren M8F is from the old Rosso-Bianco collection. I sadly only went to the museum once (2002) before it closed, but without at good camera. Would have loved to see one of your museum visits to that place. Or better yet that the collection was still together.

Thanks!
I had been to the Rosso Bianaco Museum twice before they closed too. Its sad that they closed. I do remember some of the cars went to the NL, now it makes sense! I took those pics in the early to late 90's with analog SLR camera. All my pics of that museum are somewhere in my parents basement. lol One day I will scan them and post them.

The Louwman Museum was pure AWESOMEness! I really enjoyed it. Yes, they had that orange McLaren M8F on display. And they also had some fine Alfa's and older Ferrari's too. I will be working on my photos soon for Bimmerpost.com

Dackel
Appreciate 0