View Single Post
      05-01-2007, 07:09 AM   #9
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
I was going to create a thread in this section of the forum to ask admins why they are not taking any action towards Felix@Europassion. Obviously admins were probably the only ones who had authority to delete the thread. Vendor probably has more power than any of us since they are paying the site admins to be a sponsor here, but if the vendor's business practice is horrible, then they should be receiving penalties.

It took many of us months to receive the damn shipment receipt and we still haven't even got the parts yet. Many of us actually paid for express shipping for faster service, but last I checked, the word "express shipping" did not stand for couple months of waiting. If he was simply honest with us, and that he is having major difficulties with the painting department in the first place, we would understand. Though, even that can be a serious bullshit he made up. He gave us so much crap regarding how "it'll ship out tomorrow", "receipt coming tomorrow", etc for WEEKS and months.

What REALLY pissed me off(and 30 some other buyers including mercedes GB people) was the fact that HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND what he did wrong. While we were keep on telling him what he has done wrong, he kept on telling us how he would never rip of us off. We weren't worried about getting ripped off at that point, we were just pissed about the fact that he kept on lying, he vanished for weeks, etc.

Felix better not come to this thread and start making up some random crap again. We, as customers, don't give a rat's ass on whether the seller is having difficulty with another department or whatever. If you are not ready to take such orders in terms of capacity, DON'T SELL ANYTHING AND DON'T RECEIVE MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. I have set up a GroupBuy in E90POST before and it went through successfully. so I know all about GB status. It is not an easy thing to do, keeping up with other department contacts, customers, private messages, e-mails, etc are difficult. But you are making money, and business is business. If you want to remain as a good business man with good reputation, honesty is the key.

If admins are simply letting him slide because he is a vendor/sponsor, what is all that business practice statements for? This is my 2nd time buying parts from vendors in E90POST, and both times I got f**ked over. I personally like Jason and Mark(admins of E90POST) and appreciate them for such great site, but like A LOT of E90POSTers complain, they need to be more careful and be selective on picking vendors/sponsors for this site.

-One pissed off Europassion customer.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0