10-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #259
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
once again youre changing your story. i dont have an issue with this. what i had an issue with was your original statement of 'eat carbs = store fat' which made you sound like metabolic advantage nutjob. it seems youre just bad at coherently communicating your thoughts.
You're just misconstruing what I wrote. My story has always been the same. Carbohydrate intake particularly of starches, sugars, and refined carbohydrate, which are crazy plentiful in the Standard American Diet (SAD), can lead to fat storage if not regulated closely. That was the point of my original statement regarding carbohydrate intake and fat storage -- we are commonly eating foods that make us fat/sick and it shows.

Got it?

Quote:
In the context of isocaloric diets, the proportions of fat to carbs doesn't matter.
Quote:
It all just means that from a body composition standpoint, once protein ia accounted for,it doesnt make much of a difference where the rest of your calories come from
Quote:
Assuming you're not doing anything specialized, like a PSMF or something, you generally want at least 20-30% of your calories to come from fat.
Man, I must really be a retard considering that the above is blatantly contradictory. Which is it 20 to 30% or more calories from fat or it doesn't matter? Please verify so I can change up my diet.

Quote:
it seems youre just bad at coherently communicating your thoughts.
This statement seems ironic now.
Appreciate 0