02-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #99
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-rex View Post
His plays, shooting stroke is just brute...
yeah, and it's amazing to see that with that all that brute, he can still shoot at 57% from the floor, 36% behind the arc and still average over 6 rebounds and assists.....

the guy never gets hurt - he misses a game or two here and there, but he has never been shelved for long periods of time....

There has NEVER been a player like Bron in the league: a 6'8" 275lb SG that can pass like an elite PG and that voluntarily boxes out bigs down low...

Kobe was pretty much a copy of MJ (and pretty much a copy of every single 6'7" 210lb SG in the league before him)...and just let the record reflect that I think Kobe is a phenomenal player in his own right - from @ 1998 to 2005 he was the most dominant player in the NBA since MJ...

but Bron.....oh Bron......he's a one of a kind player that comes by once every generation...up until now, no one has ever seen a freak show like Bron play basketball.....his size, his mobility, his elite skills and his ability to win championships by making clowns around him better....I mean, this dude took a Cleveland Cavaliers team to the finals a couple times - go look at that roster and then choke on your own saliva as you laugh at the personnel he had around him....

I'm sure there will be another player like him in the future, and if so, they will be comparing him to "Bron" from this era....

but right now, Bron puts his head phones on and listens to "so you can go tell everybody, you can go tell everybody.....I'm the man I'm the man I'm the man...yes I am yes I am yes I am..."
Appreciate 0