View Single Post
      11-08-2023, 11:10 AM   #30
RobotDoctor
Professional Nomad
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i F36 Sportline

I live in Florida and generally always use my blinkers. The only time I don't use them is when some a$$hat cuts me off and I end up passing them and turning in their lane. Of course if the distance is close between me and that a$$hat I signal otherwise I won't. I suppose this is a bit of my road rage in me. I only use the left lane to pass cars I am coming up on. I drive the flow of traffic ..... generally plus a few more mph. I am a defensive driver and do not tail gate on others. If some "chuck wagon" cuts me off I will back off a bit. Tail gaiting at 80+mph is a recipe for an accident and just plain dumb because people are taking their chances. I have seen too many rear end accidents happen because of tail gaiting. If I need to be somewhere on time I leave early so I can have ample time. I merge on the highways at or above the posted speeds and exit highways at posted speeds before I apply brakes. If a person signals I will let them in. If no signal is used then too bad, I won't let them in. Of course on most roads people think they're entitled to take the lane because it is all about them. I will just back off, saying some choice words, because you never know if the driver or passengers in that car are psychotic and won't shoot. Not worth it.
Appreciate 1