headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
Drew you know Josh better than any of us, I think you are right about one thing, Josh is one hell of a wrestler, but GSP is just so well rounded and good at everything and also great at defense against anything you can throw at him. He is very collected in the octagon and nothing really seems to phase him. I think this will help him in his victory over Kos.
I agree 100%. Josh is a great wrestler, and I really dont think there is a better wrestler in the UFC than him! But at the same time its not all wrestling when you have to try to wrestle and box at the same time it is a whole different story. Koscheck is getting better at it, and I think he will keep growing. GSP on the other hand is the best all around guy hands down. He may not be the best boxer, or the best wrestler, but he is the best when you combine the two.

In the last fight GSP really didnt do that much damage to Koscheck and I believe one or two judges even gave Josh a round. I think both fighters have grown since that point, we will just have to see who puts it all together on that night!! Should be a good one
Appreciate 0